Hereinafter as “TaC”
TaC apply to distance contracts concluded via the website investro.com (the “Website”) between the customer (you) and the provider. By using the Website, you agree to be bound by TaC.
Read the following Terms of Service carefully before using the Website. If you do not agree with the TaC, please do not use the Website. TaC apply to any use of the Website and to the Contract conclusion defined hereunder.
“The provider” means Invest Media s.r.o., reg.n.: 09880666, reg. office: Spálená 480/1, Trnitá, 602 00 Brno, Czech Republic (hereinafter also as “the Company”) e-mail: [email protected] “The Website” also means other auxiliary website or landing pages, if TaC apply. “The customer” is a consumer, ie a natural person concluding the contract, he/she does not act within the scope of his business activity, employment or profession. “Intellectual Property Rights” has meaning defined in art. XIII. **“Contract” **has meaning defined in art. II. “Product“ has meaning defined in art. II.
II. Ordering services and contract conclusion
- The Company provides a Website on which the customer can purchase products and content.
- By registration, customer enters into legally binding use of Website with the Company.
- The contract is concluded via registration to your profile and if the Product is charged by (i) choosing the Product and (ii) completion of the payment (the “Contract”). The Product represents your level of membership and define the access to electronic (digital, shared) content (hereinafter as the “Product”).
III. Product further specifications
- Product specification is defined on the Website and might be amended by the Company at its sole discretion from time to time.
- The Product represents mainly but not only the full access to the Website and its content, delivery of such content via email or other means like webinars, workshop access etc.
- Any other individual content available on the Website is also defined as Product.
- Membership is temporary and subject to membership (subscription) payments being received by the company. The shortest membership period is 30 days. After the expiration of the membership period, the customer loses access to the member section and any other related Products that were included in that membership.
- The provider reserves exclusive right to adjust the structure and content of the Product at any time.
IV. Price and Payment
- All prices on the website are variable, not fixed and the provider may, at its sole discretion, amend them from time to time. The prices include VAT if applicable. Valid current prices are always in the order forms for the products and may include discounts.
V. Payment for the Products
- The order of the Product is paid by the customer through payment gateway at the time of the Order.
- The provider accepts payment for the ordered product or service in electronic ways specified on the Website.
- If the Product represents continuous service or access to consent, the payment shall be debited from customer’s account as long as the Contract is being performed. Upon termination the payment shall be interrupted.
- Monthly payments subscription shall not be partially returned, if the Contract is terminated prematurely.
VI. Product access
- The Product (electronic content) is considered delivered on the day when the provider provides the customer with access to Product via various ways (email, link etc.). Such access is provided without reasonable delay after the Payment is processed.
- The customer hereby has given explicit consent to be provided with the Product before the expiration of the withdrawal period.
- The access to the Product will be terminated on expiration date of the Product or Membership shall the customer cancel his/her subscription.
- The Company reserves the right to cease offering the Product to the customer in an event of unsuccessful payment for the Product (in any form of membership, subscription etc.) for any reason. In such cases, Company and customer will proactively try to find an alternative way to settle the payment for the Product for the following period.
VII. Complaints Procedure
- The Company will handle complaints without undue delay. The deadline for settling a complaint is 30 days from the date of its application. The period of 30 days may be extended, in case of more complex issue.
- The customer in the position of the consumer is entitled to exercise his/hers right arising out of Contract performance.
- The Czech Trade Inspection Authority, with its registered office at Št?pánská 567/15, 120 00 Prague 2, reg. no.: 000 20 869, http://www.coi.cz, is responsible for the out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes between the Company and the customer.
VIII. Product return – withdrawal from the contract without giving a reason
- The subject of the Contract is the delivery of electronic content, where the customer has no legal right to withdraw from the contract without giving a reason after getting access to the Product if not individually defined otherwise.
- The Customer acknowledges and agree and so is accordingly hereby informed by the Company that Product is delivered and accessible without reasonable delay after the payment is processed (art. VI.1 and 2) therefore the period for withdrawal from the Contract pursuant to § 1829 of the Civil Code. does not apply in accordance with § 1837 letter a) of the Civil Code.
- If applicable The provider will return the payment in the same way as the customer used for his payment. The customer can agree with the provider on another method of refund under these conditions:
IX. Responsibility for customer’s own decision
- Any Product of The company has purely educational character and is meant to provide the customer with information and share knowledge and experience of the Product’ author(s).
- Some parts of the Product are based on our subjective opinion and the provider does not guarantee their 100% certainty. Technical analysis, detailed market observations or any other educational material or trainings provided may certainly be beneficial and have an impact on the success of a trader, still they are only one of many components of real trading itself.
- Company is not financial advisors or otherwise regulated provider of financial services, so is not responsible for customer’s poorly executed business (see art. XIV).
X. Prohibition of content and access details sharing
- Copying Product content and forwarding/sharing it to other communities will also result into immediate ban of customer’s account, rejection from the Product without any compensation paid. Such behaviour may be deemed as criminal conduct and/or breach of intellectual property of the Company.
- If you have information and direct evidence of such abuse by a particular member, you should inform the Company by email specified above. The Company will compensate you for any such notification if The company finds it valuable. The form of such compensation will be agreed on a case by case basis.
XI. Decent Behaviour
- It is deemed mandatory for any customer to refrain from ridicule, and vulgar insults against other members as well as moderators and performers (teachers etc.). If in breach of such behaviour repeatedly, Company is entitled to immediate cancellation of your membership. Same rule as per art X.1 applies.
XII. Governing law and Forum
- All legal relationships arising on the basis of or in connection with the Contract and/or registration on the Website are governed by the laws of the Czech Republic, regardless of the place from which the access and use of the Website was carried out.
- The rights and obligations between the Company and the customer regarding the rights arising from faulty performance are governed by the relevant legal regulations (especially the provisions of § 1914 to 1925, § 2099 to 2117 and § 2161 to 2174 of Act No. 89/2012 Coll., Civil Code and Act No. 634/1992 Coll., On consumer protection, as amended).
- Any dispute arising out of the Use of Portal Agreement shall be settled by the courts of the Czech Republic.
XIII. Intellectual Property Rights
- All Intellectual Property Rights in or related to the Website/Product and thereto related documentation and all parts and copies thereof shall remain exclusively vested with and be the sole and exclusive property of the Company and/or its subcontractors/licensors.
- “Intellectual Property Rights” shall mean copyrights and related rights (including database and catalogue rights and photography rights), patents, utility models, design rights, trademarks, tradenames, trade secrets, know-how and any other form of registered or unregistered intellectual property rights.
- Only the customer is rightfully entitled to use the Product. Without the consent of the provider, the customer may not share and/or provide access to the Product to any third party. By concluding the Contract the customer gains access to the Product and its content. The Customer shall not make Product available to public on any network, whether public or private (Internet) and/or to distribute it in any way without the provider’s consent. The Products can only be used solely by the customer for his personal purposes (ie not for commercial use or for resale). Should the customer provide any unauthorized access to the Products he/she purchased to a third party, he/she shall be removed from all respective membership sections despite his/her membership, as such activity/misbehaviour/misconduct represents gross violation of this TaC.
- The content of the Website/Product may not be stored, modified, distributed or may not be as intellectual property rights exercised otherwise, unless the Company has given its prior consent to such conduct.
XIV. Limitations and exclusions of liability
- Company will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events at no extend.
- Company will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
- Company will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or forex or non-forex software.
- Company will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- Neither Company nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on the website/Product for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and Company expressly excludes liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on the website/Product is entirely at your own risk, for which Company shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through the Website/Product meet your specific requirements.
- Company does not provide any form of investment advice. None of the products of the Company contains nor is meant to serve as investment advice.
- Any information shared through the Company’s product(s) is of purely educational character.
- Past performance The Company may mention from time to time in a description of its Products may not be indicative of future results.
- Different types of investments involve varying degrees of risk, and there can be no assurance that the future performance of any specific investment, investment strategy, or product made reference to directly or indirectly in this newsletter (article), will be profitable, equal any corresponding indicated historical performance level(s), or be suitable for you.
- Due to various factors, including changing market conditions, the content may no longer be reflective of current opinions or positions.
- The customer acknowledges that the Website may be interrupted or permanently terminated at any time. The Website may also be temporarily suspended. Although the Company makes reasonable efforts to provide the Website and Products faultlessly, the Company makes no warranties as to the reliability, timeliness, quality and sustainability of the Website or products provided through it, nor in the matter of continuous and faultless operation of the Website. The Company does not guarantee nor warrant any obligations that are not explicitly stated in these TaC.
XV. High risk investment
- Trading, especially trading on foreign exchange market on margin, carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to trade you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with trading, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts.
XVI. Advertisements Warning
- Advertisement links are displayed throughout the site. Some pages in the site may contain affiliate links for products. These advertisements and/or links do not reflect the opinion, endorsement, or concurrence of this website or affiliated parties. Some ads might contain potentially misleading and/or unbalanced claims and information that may fail to disclose risks and other important considerations involved in trading.
XVII. Other and final provisions
- Severability. If any of the provisions of these Terms of Service is or becomes invalid or ineffective, such invalid or ineffective provision will be replaced by a provision whose meaning is as close as possible to the relevant invalid or ineffective provision. The invalidity or ineffectiveness of any provision shall not affect the validity and effectiveness of the other provisions.
- These Terms of Service may be amended and/or supplemented only in writing, unless stated otherwise. The Terms are governed by the law of Czech Republic. The customer agrees that the Use of Portal Agreement is subjected to the provision of Section 1752 of the Act No. 89/2012 Coll., the Civil Code. All changes to the Terms of Service shall be notified to the customer at least 10 days before they enter into effect at the email address provided in Registration. Should the customer disagree with any change made to the Terms of Service, he/she is entitled to withdraw from the Use of Portal Agreement.
- This Terms of Service take effect on March 1 2021.